If you are impressed by the work this Society does, please consider how you might be able to help raise funds to help us do more. As with donations, any funds you raise are likely to be distributed directly to those beneficiaries on the lowest levels of income.
We do not have a fund-raising team, but would be delighted to help support you in any way we can. Please contact us through our "Contact Us" form to begin a conversation around your ideas.
Why not suggest The Royal Society for the Support of Women of Scotland ...
- as a candidate "Charity of the Year" in your workplace?
- as the recipient of any fundraising undertaken by your SWI Branch, church or other group?
- as the beneficiary of raffles or auctions at a lunch or dinner event?
- as a beneficiary of donations in lieu of flowers at funerals or memorial services?
Or perhaps do something more directly yourself...
- take part in a charity walk, or run, for the Society's benefit? Ask us for sponsorship forms...
- organise an event of your own, perhaps a coffee morning or lunch for friends and colleagues?
Whatever you might wish to do, your help would be greatly appreciated, and we will do all we can to support you!